Palisades Pool Calendar
The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (MCHHS) has authorized a limited re-opening of outdoor pool facilities. In accordance with this directive, the Palisades Pool is open on a reduced capacity to members for open swimming starting on May 21st, by reservation only. Reservations will be available to members for two-hour time slots, beginning at 10:00 am and ending at 8:00 pm.
2021 Palisades Pool Calendar
- Opening Day – Friday, May 21st 3:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays – May 22nd – May 30th 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Tentative Open Weekdays May 24th – May 28th 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Monday, May 31st 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekdays June 1st – June 15th 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- June 16th – September 6th 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekdays September 7th – October 8th 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Weekends September 11th – October 10th 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Closing Day – Sunday, October 10th 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Pool hours may be updated or changed at anytime at the direction of the Palisades Pool Board of Directors.
Subscribe to a Palisades Calendar!
Click on one of the buttons below to subscribe to a calendar on your phone, tablet or computer.
- SWIM MEETS: On days with an evening home swim meet, the main pools closes at 4 pm. On days with a Saturday swim meet, the main pool opens at noon.
- SWIM PRACTICE: The main pool swimming area (all lap lanes) is closed.
- DIVE PRACTICE: The dive well is closed.
- DIVE MEETS: On Sundays with a home dive meet, the dive well closes at 2:30 pm.