We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant director to support our six-week summer Club Palisades at
Palisades Pool. In this role, you will work with 15-30 children, ages 5-12 years old. Your duties will
include helping with the day-to-day operations of the Club, implementing suitable recreational activities,
and helping to supervise high school student volunteers. The Club will run from June 20 to July 29.
Club Palisades at Palisades Pool runs weekdays from 10 am to 3 pm, with an early-drop-off option.
Employee can expect to work 8:30 am to 3 pm weekdays, depending on scheduling with the club’s
director. Activities vary each day and may include games such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, dodge
ball, kickball, water polo, swimming, ping pong, tennis, water balloons, shuffleboard, board games,
foosball and arts & crafts. Club Palisades provides a snack each afternoon plus, every Friday, there is a
lunch included. The Assistant Director is supervised by the Club Director.
Assistant Club Director Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning daily Club activities and creating activity schedules.
- Helping to supervise volunteer Counselors-In-Training (CITs).
- Overseeing and ensuring the wellbeing of Clubbers and volunteers.
- Implementing modified activities for Clubbers with special needs.
- Ensuring safe practices and a healthy Club environment.
Assistant Club Director Requirements:
- Experience in working with children ages 5-12 years old.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Pay: $18 per hour
Send cover letter and resume to:
Jocelyn Rock at email@example.com
Anita Seline at firstname.lastname@example.org