Another week, another Membership Update!
Guests at Palisades
Palisades will allow guests for open swim and tennis beginning Saturday, June 5.
- Each member account may bring up to 5 guests per day.
- Guest fees apply to any guest 1 year of age and older. The fee per guest is $10 on weekends; $5 on weekdays.
- Members are responsible for paying the guest fee(s) and must stay with guest(s) the entire time the guest(s) are on Palisades property.
- Guests will not be permitted during the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, June 16
- Thursday, June 24
- Federal holidays
- Palisades Social Events
- Guest credits must be purchased through the Palisades web site. Cash is not accepted at the front desk.
- To purchase guest credits, log into your account on the Palisades web site. Under the “Membership” tab, click “Payments.” Select the number of credits you wish to purchase from the drop down menu. One credit is equal to $1.
- Guest credits do not expire and are not transferable or refundable under any circumstances.
- All programs including Swim Team, Dive Team, Deep Water Aerobics, and Early Bird Swim are for members only. Guests are not permitted.
- For tennis guests:
- Fees are the same as pool guests.
- Members must indicate the number of guests when making the tennis reservation.
- Members must purchase guest credits which will be deducted from the member’s account each Sunday.
- Failure to properly report guests or insufficient credits to cover guest fees may result in suspension of membership privileges.
Club Palisades is Back! Registration Opens Monday, June 7 at 8pm
We are very (very!) excited to announce that we will be able to offer 4 weeks of Club Palisades beginning July 5th! This year’s Club will be smaller, with only 15 spots available each week. Registration will initially only be open to members. Please visit the Club Palisades tab on our website for more information. Please contact Jocelyn Rock, Club Palisades Liaison, at email@example.com with any questions.
SWAG, SWAG…SO MANY CHOICES
The Palisades Swag Shop is officially open!
Please click the link below to check out the offerings! We have hoodies, water bottles, tie dye for the little ones and much more.
Sales will be open through SUNDAY, JUNE 13th. We will only be purchasing what has been ordered and paid for and will not be ordering additional pieces. So please get your order in so you do not miss out!
Get a personalized Palisades shirt from Custom Ink. Our order will close Sunday evening and shirts will be distributed in 2 weeks at the pool.
It’s a Pool, You Need a Palisades Towel
There are fewer than 10 Palisades towels remaining in this summer’s stock. Enjoy this oversized, plush towel for just $40. Select the number of towels you want and your order will be left at the pool front desk for pick up. Hurry, before they’re all gone.
Questions? Email Laura Cope or Anita Seline
June Water Aerobics Classes
Jump back into Palisades Pool for our popular Deep Water Aerobics classes this season.
Pre Season runs until June 18 and will feature morning classes on various dates, typically Wednesdays and Fridays (8:15 am and 9:30 am) and some Saturdays (9:30 am).
Regular season classes will be held Monday-Wednesday-Friday and most Saturdays starting June 21, including deep water aerobics at 8:15 am in the dive well and regular water aerobics at 9:30 am in the middle pool.
All June classes are on sale now and can be found under the aquatics programs tab on palisadespool.com
Classes are $17 each, limited to 12 participants, and for members only. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Your Volunteer Palisades Board of Directors