Palisades has been an important resource this summer, providing some sense of normalcy in these uncertain times. As we enter fall and the start of (virtual) school, we want to support our families by continuing to provide a fun and safe environment. Rather than go to a weekend-only schedule as we usually do in early September, Palisades will continue to offer weekday afternoon hours until pool usage declines or we can no longer staff those hours.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The weekday 1-3pm time slot is for the main pool only. The middle pool (including middle pool lap lanes) will not be available during this slot.
- To make a reservation on the Palisades web site for the weekday 1-3pm slot starting Tuesday, Sept. 8, change the “Facility” (upper left hand order on the “Make a Reservation” page) to the 1pm time slot.
- Reservations are still required and each member may make up to four reservations per week (Monday through Sunday).
- Palisades Fall Schedule
- 1pm-3pm (Main Pool Only)
- Weekends and Labor Day
Announcements and Reminders:
- Tennis Alert: Court 3 will be closed Friday, September 4th, for minor repairs. Bishops (the company that installed our courts) will be on site to complete the work. Assuming the weather cooperates, Court 3 will be available for use starting Saturday, September 5th.
- As always, please be kind and respectful to Palisades staff and other members.
- Closing Date for Palisades: the Board is working hard to keep Palisades open as late as possible this season and is optimistic that we will be able to operate longer than past summers. We don’t yet have a closing date and will post it when we do.