Each member may now make up to four Open Swimming reservations per week (Monday – Sunday). This change is effective immediately and members may book a fourth reservation in the remainder of this week ending Sunday.
- Effectively immediately, each member may make up to four Open Swimming reservations per week (a week is defined as Monday through Sunday). Again, our goal is not to have every slot at capacity but to allow as many member accounts to be able to access the pool.
- Reservations for Open Swimming slots will open Friday evening (August 14th) for the entire week (Monday 8/17 through Sunday 8/23). Again, each individual member can reserve no more than four Open Swimming Slots per week.
- Please do not leave valuables in your car. A theft was reported in the Palisades parking lot on Wednesday, August 11. A car window was broken and a purse was stolen.
- Early Bird Swim ends Friday, 8/14 as our lifeguards will no longer be available to staff EBS. In past seasons, EBS has ended in mid-August. We are proud that we were able to offer EBS seven days a week at no extra charge to our members. It would not have been possible without our wonderful guards. A great big thank you to Madison Holt, Patrick Ishimoto, Margaret Oleynik, and our substitute guards for a great EBS season.
- Closing Date for Palisades: the Board is working hard to keep Palisades open as late as possible this season and is optimistic that we will able to operate longer than past summers. We don’t yet have a closing date and will post it when we do.
- As always, please be kind and respectful to Palisades staff and other members.
- The name on the reservation must match the name of the member who arrives at the pool. Any reservation changes must be made in the reservation system.
- Please contact Palisades (email@example.com) if you or your family member tests positive for COVID and has visited Palisades in the past 14 days. A number of local pools recently announced that employees or members have tested positive for COVID.
- No substitutions for reservations. You cannot substitute a guest for a family member nor can you substitute one family member for another. You also cannot substitute another unrelated pool member for a member of your family.
- This season, Palisades is for use by members only. No guests are permitted. Any misuse of membership, including allowing others to use your membership or trying to pass a guest off as a member on your account, may result in a 7 day suspension for the entire family’s membership.
Finally, we are an all volunteer Board and appreciate your patience and cooperation as we adjust pool operating policies and procedures in order to allow better access to Palisades for all of our members.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Palisades Pool Board of Directors