Dear Palisades Members,
We have a lot of information to share with you. Please thoroughly read this entire message.
Palisades remains obligated to follow directives issued by Montgomery County. As directives change, Palisades will adjust operations accordingly.
As always, please be kind and respectful to Palisades staff and other members.
- Palisades will open for the season on Friday, May 21 at 2pm.
- Weekdays 2pm – 8pm during preseason (May 21 – June 18) and postseason (August 29-October 10)
- Weekends 10am – 8pm including Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Weekdays 10am – 8pm during our regular season (June 21- August 29)
- Operating hours will vary due to swim and dive team meets and practices. The Main Pool will be closed each weekday from June 1 to July 16 from 4-6 pm for Swim and Dive practices. Please check the Palisades website (www.palisadespool.com) for any changes in operating hours.
- At this time, reservations are still required due to capacity restrictions. The reservation system will open Wednesday evening.
- In order for all members to enjoy the pool this weekend (May 22-May 23), members may only make a reservation for one (1 hour and 45 minute ) slot on Saturday or Sunday, but not both. We will review the number of reservations Friday morning and open the system to one reservation per member each day if capacity allows.
- Each member may reserve one (1 hour and 45 minute) slot per day on Monday through Friday.
- Only members with reservations are allowed on the pool premises.
- Members will be required to check in at the front desk before entering Palisades.
- For reservation instructions, please click here.
Vaccines, Masks, & Social Distancing
- Although the Board of Directors encourages all eligible individuals to get fully vaccinated, members will not be required to do so in order to visit Palisades.
- Staff and members must stay home if they are sick.
- Per CDC face covering guidance for outdoor pools, unvaccinated individuals 2 years old and older must wear a mask except when eating or drinking.
- Members are encouraged to stay at least 6 feet away from people they don’t live with.
- At this time, guests are not permitted.
- Lap swimming will be available during normal operating hours on a first come, first served basis.
- No more than two swimmers per lane are permitted.
- If another member is waiting to swim laps, please limit yourself to 30 minutes.
- The Cafe will be open for business at 2pm on Friday 5/21. Cafe hours for Saturday 5/22-Sunday 5/23 will be 11:30am-7pm.
- The playground, sports court, volleyball court, ping pong tables, foosball table, water basketball, and tetherball are all available for use.
- The grills will be available for use beginning Saturday, May 22.
- The wading pool and slide will open May 29th.
- At this time, parties are not permitted.
Members may pick up their membership cards from the front desk when they arrive at the pool for the first time this season.