We have some important updates to share.
Early Bird Swim (EBS)
We are adjusting our EBS program based on last week’s usage and are very happy to announce that we are returning to a system similar to our pre-COVID program!
- EBS will be offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 6-8am starting Monday, June 28th through the end of August, but possibly longer.
- It will be first come, first served with two swimmers per lane
- Members can either pay a flat fee of $75 for the duration of EBS or pay a drop-in fee $7 per swim
- EBS is available only to Palisades members
- Flat fees and drop in fees are non-refundable
- If all lanes are full (2 swimmers per lane) and members are waiting, please limit your swim to 45 minutes
- For drop-ins, please make your payment within 24 hours prior to your EBS swim
Shallow Water Aerobics Classes offered through July 16
This season Palisades offers both Deep Water and Shallow Water Aerobics. Shallow Water
Aerobics classes will be held in the middle pool, Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 9:30 am June 23 through July 16. Take one class or a whole bunch. $17 each class and open to members only.
Sign up here: Palisades Water Aerobics or go to the aquatics programs tab on www.palisadespool.com Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Palisades PJ Pants, Baseball Caps, and More!
Looking to rep your favorite pool? Check out our Palisades Swag on sale now. Select your item, pay, and your order will be left at the front desk for pick up. Swag store is on the pool website or found here. Palisades Gear
Send questions to email@example.com
Three July Pool closings for Swim Meets
Please note on your calendar:
Pool opening two hours late at 12 noon, Saturday, July 10 and Saturday July 24.
Pool closing at 4 pm Wednesday, July 7.
Club Palisades: Spots Still Available!
Please visit the Club Palisades tab on our website or contact Jocelyn Rock, Club Palisades Liaison, at clubpalisades@palisadespool.
-Your Volunteer Palisades Board of Directors