Party Reservation Request
You must be a member to request a reservation.
No parties between the hours of 1:30 and 5:30 pm on weekends and holidays.
Total size of party cannot exceed 30. Regular guest fees apply.
- The party hosts must cleanup after the party. A trash bag will be provided if needed. Please remember to take down any balloons that may have been tied to signs.
- All parties of more than 10 nonmembers must be scheduled in advance and approved by the Manager. No party may exceed 30 people.
- A list of guests must be provided to the front desk before the party starts. Guest cards must be purchased before the party that will cover the number of guests. Guests will be checked off the list when they arrive.
- One adult must be present for every six children. It is the responsibility of the adult chaperones to inform the guests of the pool rules and monitor the behavior of the party participants.
- Please respect that the gazebo table area is for rotating use by our members and is NOT to be reserved for parties. Please utilize the picnic tables for all parties. All parties that are set up in the gazebo area will be asked to move by pool management.
- There is refrigerator/freezer space that may be used in the “Club P” room. Ice may be available at the snack bar, pending other demands.
SELECT THE DATE FOR YOUR PARTY AND CLICK THE TIME SLOT YOU WISH TO REQUEST FOR YOUR EVENT.
If some time slots are not displayed, they have already been reserved.