- Play at your own risk.
- Play is for members only and their guests.
- No Palisades team play is currently permitted.
- Courts are to be used for tennis play only. No other recreational activities are permitted on the Palisades courts. Spectators or gathering of groups are not permitted. If you are picking someone up from the courts, please wait in your car in the parking lot.
- Please maintain the CDC guidelines of 6 to 10 feet for healthy physical distancing at all times.
- Please take all necessary precautions as recommended by health care professionals.
- Members are encouraged to wear a mask to and from the parking area.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Stay home if you have come in close contact with someone who has been infected with COVID-19 and contact your healthcare provider for guidance.
Tennis Court Reservations:
- Reservations are required. Walk-ups will not be permitted to play.
- Members may reserve a court utilizing the Palisades website.
- Members may only reserve 1 hour of court time on any given day.
Rules of Play:
- Singles play is recommended in order to maintain wide separation of players. Doubles play is allowed but must be conducted in such a manner as to keep the recommended physical distancing between players.
- The Palisades’ tennis professionals may have up to 6 people on a court at once for lessons / small clinics, not including the professional.
- Arrive at the Palisades facility ready to play close to the assigned start time and depart the facility immediately after your reservation time is over.
- Players must use their own equipment during play.
- Bring your own water bottles, towels, and other personal equipment and store items inside your tennis bad when not in use.
- Use towels, headbands, hats, or wristbands to avoid touching your face during play.
- Players must practice appropriate physical distancing during play; do not shake hands or high five.
- Maintain physical distancing if changing ends of the court.
- Do not place towels/other personal belongings on the benches, net or net post.
- No cleaning supplies will be available on site. Members may bring their own cleaning supplies to use before and after they play. Wash your hands often.
- The Palisades backboard is limited to persons in the same household on a first come, first serve basis. Members are limited to 20 minutes if other members are waiting.