Please direct all membership questions to: email@example.com.
The Palisades Swimming Pool Association has been welcoming families since 1969. The facilities include three swimming pools, individual men’s, ladies’ and Family/ADA changing facilities, lighted tennis courts, picnic area, SportsCourt, volley ball area and playground. Activities include swim and dive teams, early bird swim, water aerobics, tennis, yoga, and several social events. The Palisades Swimming Pool Association is governed by our Bylaws, a copy of which can be reviewed here.
Membership Application – How Do I Join?
To apply for membership to Palisades Pool, please use this link or select Membership – Waitlist. Please complete the application and send it to us with your non-refundable wait list deposit. Please note that our best estimate of the current waitlist time is approximately 8 to 10 years for new applicants applying.
What are the Account Types and Associated Fees?
- Bonded Family $550
- Bonded Single $400
- Bonded Senior* Couple $450 (70 years old on first day the pool is open)
- Bonded Senior* Single $350 (70 years old on first day the pool is open)
- Temporary Family $850
- Temporary Single $675
- Resident Associate $100
- Apply and join the Waitlist $40
- Annual Waitlist Fee $10 (payment made between 2/1-2/28 annually)
* Qualified Seniors are 70yrs and above before pool opens